CMB 0.00% 0.5¢ cambium bio limited

Well I just hope if there is an update any time soon, that it...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Well I just hope if there is an update any time soon, that it fixes some of the ambiguities around timelines.

From my recent experience, I have to say that unless the timelines for trials in particular refer to "completing and reporting by...", then the timelines in any update are fairly nebulous. A case in point is the preclinical trial of the MSC secretions gel for inflammatory skin conditions, which has long been listed in previous updates as being scheduled to be "undertaken" in the 4th quarter of FY 2016/17. Well muggins here assumed that undertaking a trial included completing it and reporting on it...but no, after enquiring further, I've been told that "completion and reporting" is not encompassed by the phrase " 'undertaking' the trial", and that the former will extend for another 2 or 3 months.

Now, I am quite optimistic that the preclinical trial of the MSC secretions gel will be very successful, but I do wish that the company would be a little less tricky in some of its semantics surrounding timelines, and recognise that investors are only interested in trial timelines that clearly specify completion and reporting dates.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $125 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243821 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 502179 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.