PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

new rolling year high, page-13

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi duty and all.

Yes a lot of guys that use to post here don't seem to be around, or at the least don't post much any more. I'm sure the 3 Amigos in Westie, Paladin boy and Nightstalker are still around somewhere they maybe still hung over somewhere, even tho we're 13 days into 2011 :-) I came on the scene a whack later compared to many of the "OLDER" ones first buy being $1.10. and this stock has given it all to me. Its given me great profit, at times more than I thought it would, its given me frustration, excitement like I was a kid in a lolly shop for the first time, for long periods its just been plain boring, Its given many great heartache and many sleepless nights because the magnitude of its falls. But when the wind changes this baby can give you 25% gain in a week without raising a sweat. yup its has it all. Great to see it getting some great wind beneath its wings. The U prices and story seems to be turning around some what, and if big brother the US who our market "still" follows at the very least behaves, 2011 may well be a great time for PDN, and a stock to well be on.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.