RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

New S&P/ASX INDEX - All Technology Index, page-20

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    I was going to do a new thread titled RISK OFF NOW. I reckon with both the CE and TGA approvals kids and adults the RAP risk factor has dropped
    by a shite load. I mean really just look at this RAP tech from a commercial point of view now. The SP share price should be much higher and growing. What is the risk now pray tell? FDA approval is what chance of being given seriously...85% plus IMHO conservatively. The risk has now been transposed to a few lucky punters picking up a few shares last week who may dump them...so dump them! they will be soaked up that fast that a blip appears to the SP for a few days or a week at most...then what? The SP heads steadily north again as Coivu deal gets set and Sanofi decides one way or the other to take up the option by Mar 7> Sanofi could have played the "not interested" card but they have been put on notice by the
    $5 M raising that RAP isn't a cash strapped new tech startup...they have cash and they have the approvals and more is to come. Think about it. Sanofi could have (and still can) drop the SP to 15 cents IMHO if they don't take up the option with RAP. Thinks about that though...if they do this it leaves the door open for all and sundry to get on board as they become despised and the last in the queue. They risk being left in the cold by playing games of chance if they don't take up the option...they could be wanting RAP cheap...refuse the option...drop the SP way down and sit waiting for RAP to drop into their laps...maybe as low as 50 cents a share. But that play has now been thwarted by RAP popping another $5 M (less raising cost) into the bag alongside maybe $3 M more they had on hand. I think Morgan's if behind this move deserve a pat on the back and a handshake.
    It is high stakes now for RAP...make no mistake the Risk is very much off...the commercial deals will soon be very much on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.