EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

New Safe Share Cloud Platform Is Key To Data Security, page-9

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    That's a infectious, Stance!

Lloyd, this Big cat will bounce to life and to much greater heights.

It has $14m cash to do business for another 60 weeks to 100 weeks, without CR.

I have to re-read 3x and pinch myself, to appreciate what an expert
    (former Global Vice President for Logistics of giant Accenture) says abt Covata.

In simple English:

"It's the Best, Safest, and has No competitor ";

"Better and safer than Dropbox or Box"

"We are telling all our customers and partners about Covata "'

"...Covata-as-a-Service,"

" Billions of business dollars potential "

Dyor, happy as larry!

-------

re
    ..Jean-Marc Jefferson, operations director at NSC Global, was familiar with Covata's security point solution from when he worked as global vice president for logistics at Accenture.
    "Bottom line is we needed to share both raw data and the information outputs among four separate companies while protecting client data.
    Clearly, this needed a level of security in sharing data beyond the capabilities of most current software sharing packages,"
    Jefferson told CRN.

"[Covata] gave me the final piece of the jigsaw that enabled safe, quick, efficient sharing of information at the document level. I felt that no company was better placed than Covata to provide this capability in software,"
    Jefferson told CRN.

Now as a Covata partner, NSC Global helps MSPs and systems integrators implement the Covata platform. NSC Global brings the solution to those clients with a SaaS model and charges based on consumption....

NSC Global sees a multibillion-dollar market for secure document sharing.

"We use it internally, we are currently in pilot phase with one of our service providers to upload it onto their electronic marketplace for them to sell to their clients as a service, and we have ongoing negotiations with a number of our systems integrator clients to provide various flavors of Covata-as-a-Service," Jefferson said.

http://www.crn.com/news/cloud/30007...re-cloud-platform-is-key-to-data-security.htm
    Last edited by Glyco: 18/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.