Profit of course. It's a website to generate as many hits as...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    Profit of course. It's a website to generate as many hits as possible which they will then use to draw advertisers. Same reason a lot of conspiracy news and blog sites exist in the first place, just to generate revenue make owners like Alex Jones and Gordon Duff millionaires, they don't do it as some great crusade to seek the truth or warn you about the New World Order as many here falsely believe.

Gopher.png

http://www.goodgopher.com/About.asp

VT news is an excellent example of a fake news site, writing fake stories to attract readers and therefore grow revenue. Amazing that some still refer to their articles and post them here given Duff very own admission.

"About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

- Gordon Duff.

The self proclaimed title of "questioning statements of known liars" and "truth seekers", yet it frequently seems tin hats can't even seek out to check the credibility of the sources they are referring to, even the most obvious ones which only exist for advertising and sales (GoodGopher), but also those directly selling a scam.

Kat.
    Last edited by Katoom: 18/07/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.