BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

GILD ... Havent checked their financials lately, but last time I...

1. 69 Posts.
    GILD ... Havent checked their financials lately, but last time I did convinced me at that time that they were not sitting too pretty. Add in the ABBVIE patent litigation and I personally have no interest in that Outfit.

The biggest winner on todays's news seems to be Australia. I didnt wish to make anyone feel bad previously by expressing my view that this "IPO" was similar to the deal the indigenous people of Manhattan received when they traded away their land for baubles n beads. Y'all "Down Under came close to giving away your gem for peanuts.

As a shareholder of Benny, I would like to examine the documents associated with the purported fully underwritten deal. I would also not be surprised if this failed deal ends up in litigation. Those who purchased shares or who kept their shares based upon the IPO details could possibly have a cause of action. USA companies are often defending such cases. The primary winners are attorneys. Hopefully this delay and downsized "IPO" will prove to be a win win event, thereby avoiding unpleasantries.

As for our CEO, I much prefer sticking with a known quantity. I have endured too many hot shot cowboys take over and run companies into the ground ... although I admit that today's news strikes me as being a case of a weak peter .... I would have refused to let the underwriters off the hook ... not without major concessions. This is certainly an occasion where the ceo needed to Be firm!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.