UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

new seeking alpha article, page-13

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I notice he attempts to show unis is likely to go bankrupt to use actual honest figures you can get from this website which rates the chances in the next two years at being 8% I expect the chances to be less when they redo the figures a few days after the quarterly

http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/market/UNIS--fundamentals--Unilife_Corporation

If you want to do the figures earlier my calculator cant handle them but the calculation is

The original Z-score formula was as follows:

Z = 1.2T1 + 1.4T2 + 3.3T3 + 0.6T4 + 0.999T5.

[1]

T1 = Working Capital / Total Assets. Measures liquid assets in relation to the size of the company.

T2 = Retained Earnings / Total Assets. Measures profitability that reflects the company's age and earning power.

T3 = Earnings Before Interest and Taxes / Total Assets. Measures operating efficiency apart from tax and leveraging factors. It recognizes operating earnings as being important to long-term viability.

T4 = Market Value of Equity / Book Value of Total Liabilities. Adds market dimension that can show up security price fluctuation as a possible red flag.

T5 = Sales/ Total Assets. Standard measure for total asset turnover (varies greatly from industry to industry)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.