RDS 0.00% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

Most holders are West Australians, if you have been in since IPO...

1. 20 Posts.
    Most holders are West Australians, if you have been in since IPO you would be aware the stock is very tightly held and with this comes the ability for the stock to sky rockets and plummet over night.

I often speak to a number of large holders who reiterrate to me there in for the long hale and believe in the stock and looking at the fundementals why wouldnt they?

Drilling has commenced on 3 extremely promising targets, identified by exploration work (including drilling in 07) also highly sort after ground, independently referred to as the most likely to host a world class deposit in Australia and 13km from Nebo Babel (50 billion plus deposit)

RDS continuing ability to negotiate Access Agreements in the WM (of which the likes of Newcrest and BHP have traditionally been unable to do)

The aquisition of ground abroad, of which again BHP and RIO attempted to aqquire although negotations failed with the local goverment (suggest RDS has strong connections in SM)

RDS announcments refer to continuing neg abroad RE; Iron Ore/Potash. (adjacent and nearby to some extremely large deposits and transport roots)

Basically PDN and Potash are HOT atm, I think there in a great position; at some stage it will take off to 1.30's again and hopefully the fundmentals are there to keep it there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.627M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.52K 504.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30375250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10374266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.