AFG 2.22% $1.32 australian finance group ltd

This stock will be accumulated ....slowly in my opinion by funds...

1. 119 Posts.
    This stock will be accumulated ....slowly in my opinion by funds looking for high growth stocks in their portfolio.

Not as a day trading opportunity , as the price will be more volatile than the general market but rise and fall with it .

However as it reduces the debt an assurity that the banks decision to extend the debt period but a reality that the debt will repaid with quality remaining assets the risk takers will be rewarded for buying early .

The 3 risks I see are

The company failing in this timetable and need a further extension period.

Be unable to meet the interest payments

Having to sell the best assets or assets that they see as core to their business leaving them with rubbish.

The market is aware the extension buys time and the share price is reflective of this having almost factored in at as a given the banks would do this.

Saying this I am with the bulls having looked at their assets and balance sheet , feeling they can repay debt, meet thier payments and sell assets at a reasonable price .

I have liked the sales to date , ie the wind assets, the singapore real estate assets and their ability to reduce debt , if this continues I am confident in my assesment and will remain long AFG as my largest holding in my portfolio ( around 30% ) .

As long as the markets stay in the vicinity of 4800+ I see AFG 50+ in the next week or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.