ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

New Sepsis Document, page-49

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    I agree. I just spoke to my partner who is a nurse in a public hospital and I've came to the conclusion that I think there will be a place for EuGeni in a hospital, might not be ICU, but maybe ED, as people tend to panic go into ED for just about anything, to be able to quickly rule out what they are not, will help prioritise those who are more in need.

And for those who doesn't know, during the height of Covid-19, every patient were being tested or asked to be tested before their operation, in which test results took longer than a day to come back. How handy would a 15min rapid test be? Even now, patients are still being tested if they have Covid-19 symptoms.

Won't go into too much details, but I'd say, I'm just glad EuGeni isn't a one trick pony. We will be looking into a suite of tests for things like... Covid-19 antibody/antigen, infectious diseases, bacterial diseases, viral conditions, cardiac conditions etc.

And even if for whatever reasons EuGeni didn't make it into a hospital, it can become a useful tool at all GPs as that's normally the first point of contact for those who are not feeling well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.