CAY 3.85% 7.5¢ canyon resources limited

@sub7 I totally agree with this. I hate the fact these options...

1. 1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    @sub7 I totally agree with this. I hate the fact these options are even in play. Why are they? GREED! Let alone having to vote for/against them. I love the fact some who participated in the CR have already publicly stated they will vote against them. I just like to make a thoroughly informed decision, taking into consideration the possible consequences as well.

At the moment, based on the fact the share price is slowly rebounding back towards where we should be (Above 7c IMO), I'm favouring a No vote. I'm hoping and preying we see JS come back with the MC, albeit he has indicated his visit on this occasion, did incorporate other business as well. He has publicly stated he anticipates it being signed off this Q. That leaves another couple of months of unpredictability if not signed in the next week or so. If he does come back with it this trip, me thinks 7c will be blown out of the water UNLESS that ever present MANIPULATION returns to the sell side.

I Personally cannot wait to finally see some solid, robust, institutional investing occur. That will not happen before the MC has been signed off IMO. Ashanti has indicated we need the BFS and MC in, before any funds will have the trust to invest in Canyon. It's still too risky for for a lot of funds to consider due to their own risk strategies. We retail investors are more risk adverse and mislead much more easily, by trusting in brokers hype and manipulation year after year, for some stupid reason.

ATM we are far too heavily weighted with emotional Retail investors (And the latest CR Participants flipping for a quick $$$), hence the volatility we constantly see. Once the Institutional Investors take charge and make up the majority of investors here in CAY, we will see a more robust share price projectory upwards. I will update with my voting decisions closer to the date when we need to lodge. As @pikapika stated there's no rush.....

THE ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION AND NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. THANKS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.