AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

New Shareholder Email, page-18

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Well the company said they've been working on new products and I guess this is a look at a couple of those, but don't be surprised if there's more to come.

Page 6 half report.

"Our research and development efforts have resulted in opportunities which are likely to result in technology licensing deals and new product lines which will drastically increase revenue and promote healthier margins."

**elli Presentation

THE ALEXIUM STRATEGY

Alexium team has over 150 years experience in chemical synthesis, manufacturing, product development and sales.

Identify key markets in significant transition that are underserved by current market players and/or structure.

Attack those markets through combination of novel technology and unparalleled integration support.

Leverage low-capital manufacturing strategy and key relationship with major industry players to price competitively and impact target markets quickly.

Newsletter from the 28-2-17

Alexium continues to expand its PCM Alexicool product line via continued R&D

Over the past two years, Alexium’s product platforms have broadened significantly as we positioned our products for a wider range of markets. A significant segment of this growth has been with our Alexicool chemistry. This technology is based on a phase-change material (PCM) that provides effective thermal management for a wide range of applications. I am excited to share some recent news on advances in this area of our product portfolio.

We now have two new key products in our Alexicool series. The first product provides the most versatile PCM product in this series. This product has several key features:

• High PCM loading at low cost

• Easily applied via a range of application methods(spray, pad, coating, etc.)

• Exceptional hand over a wide add-on range

• Aqueous-based formulation

The second product is our new PCM chemistry that provides excellent launderability (>50 washes) and softness. These features allow us to penetrate a different market segment, particularly for apparel.
    I had a stab that our R&D team were working on new products and threw it into a post the other day as it's been mentioned at least 3 times in recent Ann's.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23792247/single

I'd say they're not finished at these couple of new products either, great things happening and the future looks extremely bright.

Let's just watch and see how much these exciting new chemicals change our revenue streams, I've got to say it's an extremely exciting time for Alexium the business, its great to have people working for us who can think outside the box.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.898K 210.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 437000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 69141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.