1. 86,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - maybe --

they went into trading halt for this one

"
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 19/10/2016 US$3m First Multifunction, Single-Formulation Agreements
    "

and that has turned out to be a very big winner.

I would not underestimate anything to do with Alexicool at all -

basically it has burst out of the blocks to be very rapidly accepted and sales are booming (ref. anything you like) -

if they are now saying this colour thing is a big deal with it -

I wouldn't say 'talk is cheap' - because yes, some things the company has said in the past have been over promise and under deliver -

Alexicool has been the complete opposite - and, is on the way to being a stunning success.

lets not forget this ------------- only ??? what was it - March last year ------------ as good as only one single year ago ------------ Bob Brookins fell into a bucket of goo and came up with Alexicool - and, look where it is now -

that's amazingly quick - ONE YEAR.

way to go troops.

Now - any blockbuster product - show me the sales for 3 or 4 years time???

If we are where we are one single year down the track with an industry and technology changing product --------- just image in 48 months?

And, we are only using it on fabric atm --------- even though we already have the product for polymers -- which is in the trialing phase of international standards acceptance.

none of this is a ramp - it's just fact. Talk may well be cheap - but, the results are hard and we do have the products and the initial sales are going gangbusters -- ref. - multiple anns.

A combination FR and PC with the bad nose factor removed is really a big deal, IMO, it's a matter of how big a giant this is.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3 266

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59013 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 768053 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.