RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Noddy, cheers mate.We believe that the first half of 2013 would...

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Noddy, cheers mate.

We believe that the first half of 2013 would be a turning point for RES as it progresses through to achieving project finance and raising equity for the commencement of construction at its flagship Boikarabelo coal mine. The term sheet for project finance was agreed between financiers and RES on 21st December 2012 and the approval from credit departments of each credit provider is now awaited. We maintain our BUY recommendation with a price target price of $0.65 and a HIGH risk rating reflecting the early stages of the project.

I am getting funding soon and buying more. $5.00 and I'm out. Unless a TO hits above.

This is how money is made. Wait till the end term and hold. We are so close to fruition.

Shaw stockbroking is on the hunt. Wait until they are all on the hunt. Last chance for serious money to be made. Last chance I say. Crisis, you need a little something that does

A: makes your nose and mind feel weird.
    B: makes your penis feel good.

Take a pick and do something mate. Continuos negativity is sending me to my farm for happiness. Fresh air, shooting, pub close by, good booze, id like to say hot babes (zero) tractors, bulldozers, motorcross riding, etc to de-stress the situation.

Oh, I'll probably have a fish in one of the dams and take a few 6 packs. On my return, I'm hoping for a multi bagger. Harden up team, we are taking the undies off the princess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.