YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

It is just lip service IMO and until Bert was pressed for...

1. 9,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822

It is just lip service IMO and until Bert was pressed for explanation of why distribution was not getting and refilling stores he then spouted it out. Now seriously it would have been good news YOW was proud of but had to be dragged out like a rotting tooth? That means IMO reading between lines there has been a stuff up as if it was as simple as extraordinary demand and massive sales . So the stuff up is IMO that they didn't put enough on water, spread them too thin and took on major retailer etc without sufficient planning and left themselves short?? Hardly inspiring

So Stiffy when was the last time you bought something advertised on the side of a bus if there wasn't freebie promotion handouts at stop or station ? Did you see any media about the bus wrap? Any social media about how good the wrap was and must go and buy the product? What follow up was the firm doing the wrap doing? I might have missed it ??

You know for sydney I would have thought the NorthSyd to Taronga zoo route would have been the one rather than winter at the Bondi beach? Great demographic and 4 shops in the zoo and a high margin sale ......? Visitors, schools, grandparents, parents with shops desperate fro new product.
    \
    How does YOW reconnect with all those now 25-30 year olds that previously were hooked on em?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.