MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

new significant valuation increase u.s report

1. 206 Posts.
    looks as if the first small few are starting to catch on just how seemingly undervalued these shares are.
    The just released and updated indepentant U.S Arrowhead report values a Mikoh share somewhere between 14.5c and 25c a share against a current share price of around 3.5c.
    Even taking the low end valuation of 14.5c it is still around 300% above the current share price.
    this valuation as stated is only really based on the one Thia contract. If Mikoh in time happen to grab more EVR and AVI deals it will again increase significantly.
    after 12 months or more of heavy selling their looks to be very little selling left and now the buyers are finally starting to build up.
    only my opinion but i expect a decent recover over the next 6 months back up to somwhere between the current valuation range just published.
    with these guys expecting to soon raise around $5 million in the U.S at 7.5c a share its only a matter of time before the share price heads above this level i feel.
    all the above is only my opinion and i am usually wrong although hopefully not this time. the report speaks for itself i feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.