EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Who knows. It could be another EdenCrete slab. Hopefully they...

1. 7,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Who knows. It could be another EdenCrete slab.

Hopefully they aren't replacing an EdenCrete slab, lol

Here is a copy of a release from GDOT re the first EdenCrete slabs......NOTE the mile markers, 201.5 to 201.

Richmond County...

I-20 Slab Work Near South Carolina Line Continuing Through Thursday

WHAT: The Georgia Department of Transportation has a District Two Concrete Crew scheduled to replace Interstate 20 slabs on the westbound side between the Savannah River and Augusta Canal this week from Monday, August 10 until Thursday, August 13. Lane closures will start on the South Carolina side of the Savannah River to shift traffic to the opposite lane of work being performed. The public should be aware that slower speeds are necessary due to only one lane of travel in this area. Please be patient and alert as the Georgia DOT sets up the lane closure and works just a few short feet from passing traffic. Expect delays for the duration of this slab replacement.

WHEN: Started today and will resume from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. each day through Thursday, August 13, weather permitting

WHERE: I-20 westbound side at mile markers 201.5 to 201

Just to show the dates match, here is a snippet from EDE's announcement.

Perth-based Eden Energy Limited (ASX: EDE) is pleased to announce the Georgia Department of Transport’s (GDOT) first field trial of Eden’s EdenCreteTM concrete admixture was undertaken on Tuesday 11 August 2015 in a trial on the US Interstate Highway I-20 near the border between Georgia and South Carolina (see Figure 1. The field trial was undertaken as part of a planned maintenance programme on I-20 as foreshadowed in Eden’s ASX announcement of 3 August 2015).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 190483450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7420609 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.