GOE 0.00% 2.7¢ go energy group limited

received the following answers to my questions regarding the...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    received the following answers to my questions regarding the website and the declining sp :

.... Since you last wrote, we have substantially redesigned the corporate website to present a new image and to correct the outdated material on the old site. This site was due to go live before Easter, however I am told it is going live today.

As part of the transformation, we are also moving our websites and domains to a faster and more professional hosting service. As a consequence, delegation of domains may take a day or two, so you can expect the new corporate site to be available by the weekend.

In response to your query about the decline in share price, there is no material reason for this. We are in a very healthy position with no debt, a positive trading position and fewer contingencies required for past problems. Our focus is now on the future with investigations currently being conducted on various growth opportunities.

I hope to be in a position to provide the market with clear guidance on Solco's future direction by the end of April.

Kind regards,

Alex Lamond
    CEO | Solco Ltd

the new SOLCO website :
    http://www.solco.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.