CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

new source

1. 281 Posts.
    They have identified another source of mineralization.

Felsic ore is all I thought they have. Low grade but large volumes. Now this new drilling seems to indicate a Quartz vein load with visible gold.

So it seems we have two styles of mineralization, The old Timers chased the quartz vein stuff in the area which in some of the old mines ran at up to 10oz per ton! I suspect they could not extract the felsic stuff due to lack of technology at the time.

So we now have the potential for the mine to work on the felsic loads with the quartz veining bringing in a very big bonus. From my experience quartz vein deposits are very hard to determine as they swell and pinch and thus can be hard to determine a mine on, but if these guys get a mine up on the felsic stuff which is what they have been saying they are going to do then get the bonus of the quartz veins this could be very big indeed.

They need to do more drilling at depth and find that contact zone and work out some more details on the mineralization and how many of these events there have been.

In short I would say this is looking very positive.

Dont forget the copper and silver add a nice little credit to the system as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.