AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

New Staff, page-30

1. 85,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning munky,

I reckon Dirk would be across it well and truly.

We already have some good polymer people - but, I reckon it will go the way it went with fabrics. Early we had great people (mostly) - including Jon Heard consulting for a long time. When we began to get noticed - leading up to the military and whilst it must have been the worst kept secret about the bedding - we got a continual flood of resumes.
    So - out of that we got a great fabrics team that we have now. What I 'feel' will happen is that now we have plunged head first into polymers and got some amazing interest and traction - as soon as we get something big enough to be noticed - I would think the same thing would happen - if it isn't happening already ----- a flow of resumes - high quality ones.
    IMO - if Dirk or any of the team think they 'need' someone - I doubt if they would be shy of putting their hand up to say.
    All hirings take a fair while to do properly - and, it was only ???? what? about October that Bob B, plonked the product on Nick's desk - so, that's only 7 months back - and xmas in between.
    I look forward to the ann. saying we are putting on more polymer staff - I would take that as a great positive.

have a great morning - Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.