RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

New Start

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    I for one am optimistic with what seems to be some bridges being built. Given that Todd are major SH's and now on our board and speaking positively with Matt things could turn around.

We are in a better position with this new leadership in my opinion and if trust can be rebuilt then production should be the goal.

I have been a long term shareholder and certainly understand and have joined in with what I believe to have been much justified criticism of some the past FMS players. However, given what Matt has said here I have made a personal decision to discontinue voicing any negative sentiment towards Todd/Management, etc and will give them a chance to prove themselves and move us forward.

Now that SH's have a direct dialogue I think some misconceptions about "both side's" positions and intentions could be cleaned up and we can get on the same page.

With a management that actually listens to us, most of the concerns of the members of FMSU and FOFMSU can be properly voiced and understood.

Again, congratulations to Matt for reaching out directly to Wolley and Todd as I know you have been pursuing a direct dialogue for many months. Also, well done to Wolley and Todd for responding positively to Matt as it goes a long way in my view to getting back on track to what we all want - successful outcomes for SH's.

I get that it may take a few cap raisings and as long as I can see they are justified in moving us towards production or an acceptable T/O price then I am all for this.

If I can encourage all in this forum to bite out tongues for a while and give this new start a chance then hopefully things can turn around for us all. Early days but lets see what progresses.

Cheers,
    Senator3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $199 240

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.