RHK 0.32% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hey Spekulator, I of all people appreciate your disdain towards...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Spekulator,

I of all people appreciate your disdain towards our BOD and TODD, and as you would be aware I have personally taken up the challenge to them, with the overwhelming support of so many, and for that I am humbled and also very grateful.

FYI, I need to make it clear that of all people, Senator is abreast of the history and situation we are in. He has donated far more time than anyone would be aware of and he makes regular efforts in regard to supporting FMSU, so I would kindly ask that you don't shoot the messenger, he is simply conveying my “slightly optimistic take" on the fact, not opinion, that Wolley and Todd have reopened the communication channels with me.

At some stage, we will have to find common ground and negotiate, and this is a start. That was Senators message and frankly slaying him publicly on HC, only hurts FMSU and friends of FMSU. Without Senators past and hopefully continued efforts, we would and will have less of a fighting chance.

I encourage you to read my previous posts, which Senator was referring too:

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/finding-common-ground.2982203/?post_id=20044865#.WBBZM4VOI-I

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/beg....2982434/page-5?post_id=20049854#.WBBZbYVOI-I

If you would like to know more, im more than happy to have a chat over the phone J. Email me at [email protected] and ill give you my number.

Stay united, kindly,

Matt
    Last edited by Gonzzo: 26/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.003(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.0¢ 77.0¢ $8.637K 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.