QHL 3.64% 28.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

new state one report available, page-13

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    For what it is worth, I think that shareholders were a little apprehensive about how long it took to sign the LTA for the JSF. It was pushed back neigh on 12 months, so people who were expecting a quick agreement and SP movement in May of 2010 were left holding their breath for a bloody long time.

When It was signed they hoping for a sustained push up. when there was a retracement that afternoon and the following day from 55.5 cents, people ran for the doors. This would explain the heavy loading of the sell side in market depth immediately after as well. plenty of holders who have not got their heads around how defence contracts are scrutinised and delayed, have decided next time the stock runs like it did on the back of the JSF LTA announcement they will hit profit targets and get the hell out. It appeared to the uninnitiated that QHL was a poor performer.

As it stands now I think that there are some instos that are accumulating at these prices.

I think prospects for QHL are great and there are a lot of vested interests, LMT, NOC, Sikorsky NSW and Fed Governments who want to see QHL as a long term success story for the Australian defence industry.

IMO if you hold them you are in on the ground floor.

RE stateones first report, who seriously saw that price action coming? I can explain it now and it seems obvious but on the 2/2 this year I thought that we were set.

Just rolling with the punches until smarter people take me higher with this one.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $20.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $40.78K 142.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6541 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 7126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.