SEN 0.00% 2.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Yes , is one to watch maybe around Jan next year.I looked into...

1. 41 Posts.
    Yes , is one to watch maybe around Jan next year.

I looked into it but is too risky for my money. reasons:

Although they claim that they can produce large tvs for much less cost than plasma / lcd.. we dont know if they will price for margin or volume.

They wont declare which manufacturers are involved apart from mitsubishi.

existing recognised tv manufacturers wont go into it for awhile - they wont wont to undercut their margins for their established production lines. (retooling wont be cheap)

I find it hard to value a company at 160 mill with no real revenue.

It is hard to work out whether patents to the valuable part of the technology are held by arr or the american counterpart.

The demo they showed reputedly had a few issues to work out.

Apart from the company secretary (based in South Australia - who seems to be a legal representative rather than 'in' the company, dont seem to be based in Aus.

Only reasons I have seen for them listing in Australia are: was cheapest market for listing that required a good level of diligence to satisfy manufacturers / other investors, or, australian market was hungry for new opportunities.

I am not saying they have a bad product, simply that it is easy to burn through 32 mill if you are based overseas, have not yet produced a marketable product, and that your revenues are limited to royalties / production fees of chipsets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.05K 82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1968000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 506152 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.