MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

new study: csg very high leakage of methane, page-18

1. 926 Posts.
    Sorry Texter:

" Energisme: In regards to my political persuasion I must admit i don't particularly like any of them. What I said is that I agreed with Senators Milnes comment regarding fossil fuels and the risk of contamination of food land. "

To agree with such a statement from The Greens is to support their policy in regards to energy. Frankly to support such emotive dribble (designed to trick the public into giving them votes), puts you squarely in the "Green" camp.

You all should see what I have recently seen in the U.K. Driving from Scotland to England where once there was stunningly beautiful rolling hills (yes folks, i'm a MUCH bigger environmentalist than Drew Hutton, Lock The Gate, Senator Milnes and Texter put together) there are now HUNDREDS of disgusting Wind Turbines dominating the landscape.

Inefficient, Loud and an enormous environmental footprint which causes a bigger eyesore than open cut mining! It's a shocking experience and one which would frighten any staunch environmentalist like me! These things are an obvious "fad" which will pass. Anyone with EYES can see that. Thank Dear GOD the NSW government have the foresight to green light Coal Seam Gas because I would hate the destruction of the Northern Rivers environment caused by Wind Turbines to be our reality. *whew*

One thing is certain, the people manufacturing them and maintaining them are making bucket loads of money.

Like my father always said, don't try to fight stupidity, let their stupidity play into your own hands because you'll never change them.

Good advice which has been well received by the Wind Turbine industry (that is until the party is over).

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.