BSG bolnisi gold nl

new study thread , page-92

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: warrants issue by pjo-calculations I have noticed nearly all stocks will have an element that sells on good news .short term drops have been a feature of this companies share price rise , But has always bounced back within days .
    The questions I ask myself are
    1. what price do I expect BSG to be In 18 months time ( mines need production figures for two consecutive quarters before market coughs up )
    Answer . $5 minimum , based on profits.
    2. will the silver price continue to rise
    Yes . Silver and gold are in strong uptrends
    While ever the uptrend is intact you have to say yes .
    3 . Is there upside to my minimum share price .
    Answer . Yes
    Upside is huge and we could see a new project come to fruition in the next 12 month from one of BSG s 100% owned properties .
    4. Will they need to hedge .
    No .
    What are the risks ? Very little .
    The only tangible risk left in my opinion , is the construction risk , now that the finance is all tied up .
    The real risk is to the upside . I wouldnt be short on BSG.
    I bought more BSG on friday after assessing the impact of finance and dilution ,and believe that a doubling of share price in 18 months is a very conservative minimum target .
    I have watched others on this site lamenting, not buying this stock at much lower levels .I am not one of those, and in 18 months time wont be lamenting not buying more at under $2.50 .
    One other thing to consider is that PJO have stated they will mine 300,000 oz per year gold equivalent
    Based on the gold / silver ratio they were using .this would be substantially higher now , as the ratio has changed .By mining the same amount of silver will give them a higher gold equivalent output .
    Sorry , havent done figures .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.