ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

new subscriber with many questions

1. 92 Posts.
    Hi to all.
    I‘m a shareholder from Germany and interested in Burey Gold since march 2011. First of all let me excuse for my elementary English. I haven‘t that much opportunities to improve it lately ;-)
    The reason of this post is that I believe Australian shareholders do know more about their companies and especially about their ceo‘s than we do and therefore I want to ask you about your true and honest opinion about Burey Gold.
    Since our own stock-magazines and their so-called analysts hyped Burey in spring and summer (imho), many shareholders suffered from the following massive drop in share price. Yes, sure, shares dropped all over the world in every sector, but gold explorers in particular experienced a real down-rush compared to gold price itself (latest developments excluded). Nothing new to you, I assume.
    Returning to me, I still believe in Burey and their most probable resources still to be found and proved.
    But the question is when and how much will it be?
    Is it really worth drilling/producing at Balatindi etc. at that low grades of mineralization?
    Could anybody give a short overview about digging/production costs and profit margins in general (gold/copper) in relation to gold price? When is it profitable in general?
    Is Mansounia really that promising as it is propagated? What could be the profit margin here?
    What about the other projects? Are there any rumors (since I believe that business is psychology for 50% and every rumor has a truthful seed)?
    What about the ceo? As far as I know, there is another company with him as ceo (Erongo Energy). What about them? Just a phantom company or with existing operational business?
    Why is Erongos pps that much down in regard to their latest drill results?
    Is there any other (negative/positive) connection between Burey and Erongo than ceo/mm?
    Developments aren‘t that fast in Guinea and company PR isn‘t accurate, too. But if there‘s someone (or more) willing to *illuminate* me and other shareholders from the other end of the world, please feel free to do so.
    If it comes to me I would appreciate good news/background information/prospects.
    But a bad outlook is still an outlook and would help to find a new perspective (buying? holding? selling? flush it down the toilet?).

Many thanks in advance and with best regards from Germany,
    Oki-Wan 2.0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.