CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

VPI got this from the KEY thread on HC(as it is also one of my...

1. 32 Posts.
    VP
    I got this from the KEY thread on HC(as it is also one of my fave L/T stocks.}

I really do like KEY and also have a strong belief in East Africa. There was an interesting article in the Fin Review glossy section on Rwanda and the guy that was involved in Uncle Toby's. He sees Africa as the next spot and puts his money where is mouth is. His statement relating to China was interesting... roughly after a few years oprating in China he found that China was best for Chinese...

Considering he is estimated to be worth about $450m, I am happy to agree with him.UNQUOTE

China is hard to crack for foreigners but if anyone can do it,Put your money on the Russians.

If they do,we are but mere pocket money to them.
    I hope noone on this thread is silly enough to underestimate the russian mafia(oops) companies.
    They do business without honour but with ruthless efficiency.
    This stock is not for short termers and may dip below 0.47 yet,so if in doubt bail out and us long termers will go to sleep and collect 0.20cents plus and sit on another tenement and a cheap reusable mine(8 months due diligence)
    till we look back and see how cheap this investment was.
    Only my opinion and I have been wrong many times b4.
    God Luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.