hmmmm - I don't have much trouble with that - I have done a bit...

1. 81,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - I don't have much trouble with that - I have done a bit of it, so it seems easy after the first few times. I had multiple broking accounts because of sop. investor. and several banks because of risk spread - but, the only things I have found more complicated is setting up OS trading accounts - in the US - their system is 'unusual' to say the least. I gave up the sop. investor thing because I found it crappy - but, I might get it going again soon, because I am getting more into more growth opportunities - or at least I want to - and, the only way to wholesale that I know of is by being a sop. inv..

If it is only the fund setting up bank accounts and stock accounts etc. - I have found it easy - all the accounts inside the fund - ie. pension accounts and accum. accounts etc. are done by our super accountant - so, he does all the hard stuff.

this will change though if we want certain portfolios in pension accounts and others in accum. accounts -

I don't know - we have had 2 meetings about proposed changes and now we will need another one once things are set in concrete.

they couldn't make it more complex if they tried I reckon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.