Geelets seeyou made some misinformed comments that anyone with...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gee

lets see

you made some misinformed comments that anyone with out an accounting degree is a "special accountant" and therefore implying this person is not a real accountant and should not call themself an accountant. I provided Facts disputing this false claim of yours

You then stated I had erred in what I stated and provided a link to the NIA wedsite

A link that proved as I had correctly state and had not erred it was possible to be recognised as an accountant WITHOUT A DEGREE.

Further more a Member of the NIA around 15 years ago only had to complete a tafe qualification and a certain level of work experience to be eligible for member status - NO ADDITIONAL STUDY. Such a person provided they kept their membership status current would still be a Member today and a recognised accountant without any additional qualifications.

As for APES 110 you clearly lack the skills to properly understand and apply the code, something you have very clearly demonstrated

so what more is there to say.

No clearly you have some sort of attention seeking inferiority complex when it comes to accountants (which is really very sad on your part) and you like to think you are as knowlegable, maybe you were studying accounting and failed your exams and have held a grudge ever since. If this is the case I can see what the problem may have been you clearly have the ability to research and find information but you lack the ability to correctly apply what you have found.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.