OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

New support 3.8c, page-20

1. Puk
    775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Friday has been very interesting its usually a red day as traders cash out. The use of Bots unfortunately is allowed, it makes it very difficult to compete against. Sorry didn't get till this till close so any prediction now on finish would have been silly.

Like most have said this will be a long road back up and with more manipulation on the way. Although I never like to usually speculate on price I believe 5c by end of September unless outstanding news,

When sentiment turns it can be an absolute bloodbath SGH is an example and a lot of people get very scared and worried creating a lot of emotionally selling. This is what the experts and bot want and very usually succeed at. There are a lot of negative posters on XPE that have there own little cartels that ramp and downramp according to their wishes and are very experience at seeing the opportunity

Personally I try to leave emotion out of most things, this is probably why my wife calls me a watermelon.

Have a great weekend and enjoy a drink we all need one, remember the sun will still rise tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.