OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Say what you like if its related to the stock don't listen to FB...

1. 429 Posts.
    Say what you like if its related to the stock don't listen to FB heavyweights .I'm dumbfounded why somebody would fill their space up worrying or becoming agitated with something like a new thread that they don't agree with.
    I n the early days of myself being a member I wasn't HC savvy and would many times regularly keep opening a new thread usually using my iphone in the middle of a vineyard , . I found out recently one of the heavyweights was regularly reporting me , only got a couple moderated for the wrong thread but it says more about him than myself.Whats odd is these dudes think people are amateurs who have only been a HC member briefly.
    There is more politics around Xped forums than my soccer club and you have to learn to duck and dive.
    But with Xped it has a diverse demographic investor profile and I enjoy most posts ,I never have placed anybody on ignore I just don't read their posts if they produce low content.Some posters I truly hate their guts but some of these still come out with some useful posts.
    Anyway goodluck with Xped looks like we are in for some news in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.