In early April 2020 Stanford Uni. did a report on the worst...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    In early April 2020 Stanford Uni. did a report on the worst Covid outbreak in the US and a german uni. reported on the worst outbreak in Germany.

Both reports concluded that unless you were old if you caught the virus your chance of dying was 1 in 10,000. One report used 65 as old; the other 70.

For unknown reasons these reports were ignored and were probably censored. Two independent reports from two continents showed that Covid was not serious.

There are a few inconsistencies.

There were videos from China of people walking down the street and dropping down dead. In the west this has not been observed.

It is possible that this was state-sponsored misinformation or that covid was designed to attack chineese people.

The Chinese originally suggested that they got covid from US troops at the World Military Games held in Wuhan in September 2019.

Early in 2020 a researcher from Taiwan published a paper. He claimed to have samples from every outbreak except Iran which indicated to me that the report came from a well-connected organisation. At the time 2 points registered with me.

1. In the US he found 4 covid variants and in China only 1. He concluded that this indicated that covid had been in the wild in the US longer than in China.

2. The variant in Australia was a US variant.

At that time we had reports that Tom Hanks and his wife in Queensland had had Covid.. likely they travel to the US.

Also there was a Toorak doctor who made the headlines. He returned from somewhere in the US midwest. He got back to work for about a week treating patients in Melbourne before it was realised he had Covid.

To me this suggested that Covid was likely widespread in the US much earlier than was apparent.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.