LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-10230

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Myself being a LT investor in this case as well as a trader, there are some interesting points of views either way as expressed above.

Yes I did have some challenge of late with figuring out what currently might be going on, as we are waiting for some news/updates taking their time. Time where the market has difficulties to set clear signals of direction and so I did suggest some chart patterns reaching from the handle of a C&H pattern, to simple abc, to a small Broadening Formation and it is still not totally clear to me which one will win out.

However at this stage I favour the Broadening Formation, which could still morph onto a Diamond Chart Pattern as the following chart is demonstrating. So in that scenario the short term closing of the gaps above would be more than likely, as would be the bouncing of the upper diamond TL, however the pattern would also allow for a the longer term uptrend to continue, which is my general idea on where SP is going.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4713/4713145-204942df16a91d051c147032b50c716f.jpg
    Sorry I was busy yesterday as I had notice that our new caravan was currently being build and so I went to look how it was coming along. How exciting cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.