LTR 0.75% $1.01 liontown resources limited

Firstly, let me start by saying I am a novice in the chart world...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Firstly, let me start by saying I am a novice in the chart world and nothing about what I am about to say is a criticism of the charters or the science of charting itself.

But I am struggling to understand the value and validity of charting on a stock that is externally manipulated i.e. the shorters. I guess what I am saying, charting is based on theories and past behaviour and underlying data, yet we have some manipulation which influences the trends so I question how valid or accurate this can be.

If I put it this way, you can chart a temperature rise of a saucepan of boiling water. This may be based off proven data from past experience. and you may have many models which cater for variables in fuel source, base temperature of the fuel sauce. Volume of the water to be heated, The gauge of the saucepan material and how well it retains heat etc....... But in our case we known have know all of those variables which comes into the chart predictions, but we have shorters adding ice cubes in various quantities and various times which influences the behaviour.

Can you tell me how this manipulative behaviour is considered within the charts and therefore why they should be relied upon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.008(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $2.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.01 98.3¢ $9.158M 9.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 463900 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 209611 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.