LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Sorry Veritas for the late response, I had a minor operation...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Sorry Veritas for the late response, I had a minor operation yesterday. Thank you for your sound advice, I have been going now 3 years of fulltime trading and not cashed out yet, in that time I've had plenty of disasters, plenty of successes. I am not tied to a J.O.B.(Just over broke), I answer to my beautiful partner. I go on holidays probably 4 times a year. I get to generously help people those around me who really need a hand. If I was working either a business or a job I would probably be a slave to that entity. With trading I am free. I find that I do have periods of wanting to give all of this away, when times are hard like now, but my crazy head seems well set up this line of work. Being left handed, therefore right brained, also dyslexic (therefore on the spectrum) I have a good maths brain, and I have a high threshold for risk. My beautiful partner is fine with what I do, she is strangely similar to me, which I find weird, but feel I am the luckiest person, for finding someone who understands me.

About every year I have a decent win which makes it all worthwhile, mostly I find that I am just minimising losses, which messes with your ego a lot, but forces you to learn which I actually love, this week for instance, I have gained a deeper understanding of shorting. I do extensive fundamental research(I was once an analyst and officer in federal law enforcement, in this regard I have considered actively using my investigative and surveillance training and experience to gather information, always and only a legal way of course). However but I find myself weakest in charting and just use basic indicators, these have served me fairly well so far.

I think you have to be partially mad or fully mad doing this as a job, but I'm sorry trading is way to much fun. It provides me a great lifestyle, I get out of bed usually I can't wait to see what is going on, if I left and went back to a job, I would just put my money in long term positions, with a view to coming back as soon as I could.

I thank you for your encouragement Veritas, I really need to build my charting skills and I have to admit I have neglected my charting skills, and find HC a great place to chat with amazing people and charters like H00ts, yourself and many others.

Thanks again Veritas for your support and effort.

B.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.