LTR 3.62% 71.5¢ liontown resources limited

First and most importantly this is not my thread! I didn’t start...

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    First and most importantly this is not my thread! I didn’t start it I like everyone else just posting here and I hope you don’t have any issues with that. If you do however just get me banned!

Personally I have no problem with Investopidia or someone quoting them and there explanations. Therefore As far as I can recall I never ridiculed or admonished you for referencing them. It was simply me going through the trouble of explaining something in plain languages I saw it, but you seeing the need/urge to correct me by quoting Investopidia, while at times even accusing me of plagiarism just because ... you wanted to poke the bear.

As for changing roles from your charts and interpretations of a continuous uptrend, it seems you are the bull now, while I, following the original TO burst I pointed towards the trend ending diagonal, which in between times has reached as predicted its top at $2.84. Since then SP is pulling back/correcting, which is clearly identifiable in the daily. Seems to me you might not understood what you posted re the ED and its positioning within the trend. In this case following a wave 5 move, IMCO it always was a pullback, which is currently playing out. I hope you will be able to identify this by having a closer look!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
0.025(3.62%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $14.76M 20.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54130 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 216043 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.