LTR 4.94% 81.8¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-13566

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    I suggest you read my post again, as I explained where a bottom fits in between correction and a new trend forming. Additionally I explained how valuable it can be to Identify a bottom early.

I wondered about the motivation of people to comment on stocks like LTR, which they have no interest in, but never miss an opportunity to criticise stated personal opinions of others from a claimed moral high point. BTW that would include you having done this for a number of years by now. This in particular storking almost every post of mine, even without much if any knowledge of charting, as you have demonstrated over and over again.

In the last paragraph I took the side of those having a genuine interest in stocks the post their opinion about, as they are regularly misunderstood. If they are genuine their contributions should be seen as valuable in the process of commenting on a downtrend/ correction and the eventual identification of a bottom and turnaround, which IMCO is quite different from simple down ramping. You may even recall that I have been in that very position in the case of MNS and WKT until I lost overall interest, bec
    ause IMCO the investment cases were lost altogether.

Anyway here is my contribution to LTR’s charting thread, where SP is slowly narrowing in on the $1.34, which I suggested a little while ago and added a light green line, which stems from a little system I developed some years ago in order to identify possible targets, as well as high and low turning point.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5777/5777962-f7e1917683f3d0150e7ceb9020179d2c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.8¢
Change
-0.043(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.988B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 81.0¢ $6.357M 7.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 443980 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 32138 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.