LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-14059

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    So I hope we can agree that we had a low at 88.5 c twice, which made it a tweezers bottom. This was followed by a high at 97c. Now we have seen a higher low at 89.5c. In turn we could now apply a 3 tick Fibonacci Extension, which would give us possible target levels to the upside in the direction of the above gap, which should need closing over time.
    In terms of Elliott Theory, that up move could be a wave 3 up, quite often being the strongest, but never the shortest. This in turn would blend in with what I outlined above about Wyckoff Method where the CO is staging a Test if more cheap supply could be had.
    Then considering the hidden, but identifiable buying pressure from the AH chart, discussed above, we could have all the ingredients needed to stage such a wave 3 move up, couldn’t we?
    Sorry but I’m just responding with some rules based TA, with a number of different TA inputs (Wyckoff, EWT and Fibonacci Ratios) to your overall negativity. If your charting knowledge allows you to, you should find that my contribution here should withstand scrutiny, but certainly is no guarantee.
    Time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.