LTR 3.33% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-14241

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    This stock along with other lithium stocks are down due to the price of lithium crashing 80-90%
    (the price of lithium continued to trend down, and so did the SP of lithium stocks - pretty straight forward. If lithium prices start to trend up again, so will the SP of lithium stocks, and vice versa)

They're not down because of a gap in your chart or your 'prediction'

Now it's all about whether lithium has bottomed out or not (many producers will be selling lithium at a loss right now, while some will/have already gone into C&M - usually its a turning point, but we simply just don't know yet).

The other factor is whether Gina &/or others will make a takeover bid on LTR - if they do, my prediction would be around $1.80 - $2 in the current environment. That being a good premium to the current SP. WC8 is also in a good position for a takeover potentially by MIN. These are the only 2 lithium stocks i believe are good candidates for a takeover

Recent news from India (who have connections with Gina) about 'preliminary talks' on operating lithium assets in Australia in the development stage could potentially be in reference to LTR. I guess we'll have to wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.030(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.254B
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 94.0¢ 83.5¢ $48.47M 54.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1009895 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 149856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.