LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

@favre Gina’s there to make money in the 2 most populous nations...

1. vmp
    13,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8787
    @favre
    Gina’s there to make money in the 2 most populous nations with highest ambitions albeit one is more advanced than the other - what a master stroke. She will say the same thing about India as the notes she sings for the other. Her excuse or real motive is all about business - I’ve worked for a heavyweight multinational and like me, ann important observation for me and others is probably the fact that politics was taboo in the office, Yeap zero discussion on that topic. So, yeal what’s good for her business she’ll embrace

we were all impressed by the subsidies, ira etc. if BYD is dominating and that partly on price factor, and if Tesla can keep reducing its prices, the subsidies will likely be less important very quickly. EV’s coming down, ice going up - the mid-size SUV’s were $32k some 6 years ago but are now in the $52-$55k eg Subaru forester and in the $60k mark for rav4’s. In contrast ev’s reducing.

so EV seems to thrive in its own environmental and economic value propositions -

sumitomu aka Japan seems too slow and lost its tech edge- chips are dominated by tiny Taiwan
    What does Japan got to show in their stagnant economy for decades other than perhaps legacy Toyota and Honda, Suzuki
    Korea has Samsung, LG and Hyundai too. Japan has Sony, Panasonic not sure what their trajectory but seems it’s not the big growth achieved by Koreans Samsung and LG either

so meanwhile we can talk esg. Expects to be more relevant as we go forward but what’s the premium or reward is not yet tangible - look at PLS they’ll achieve net zero in the decade commencing 40’s decade, which means that’s as late as 2049 - some 32 years from 2017/18 when they commenced production Vs LTR that starts from 60% renewables and expects to achieve net zero in 10 years - will the market pay double the price of pls spodumene? I guess it remains to be seen how this esg rating pans out dollar wise even if KV produced much less emissions and surface wastes by billion tonnes range but it seems the less clean will still get away with token efforts

So I’m going off topic for a bit but it seems business will control the narrative while politics will bend. After all the politicians expect to become and will eventually become directors or mates of the businesses they tried to govern

Rant off
    Last edited by vmp: 23/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.