LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-3472

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    you two really do try to out do your selves don't you?? At the end of the day, the US markets took a dump. LTR (along with most of the asx) followed suit and you're concerned with waves?? really??

might i suggest that the NASDAQ and S&P are over extended since their March lows and needed a correction. The onlly reason that i include the NASDAQ in this comenary is because some on this forum are so enamoured with Elon and his Tesla endeavour.

possibly multiple thesies of what might be will be are correct. And buying and selling as the market dictates is also prudent.

from what i can see the S&P and NASDAQ have only broken their trend (since march) in the last 2 trading sessions (happy to be corrected).

Not sure about the "waves" spoken of. I much prefer "keynesian animal spirits" or heard mentality - following the pack. I'm sure we've all seen the docos of the african wildebeest spooked by something and the whole heard (50,000 or 100,000 of them) deciding to follow the leader.

i will come back to what i have said before - when the conditions are right (economic and business financial) then the SP will re-rate.

predicting the future, particularly more than a few periods out is problematic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.