LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-6261

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Very true. Confirmation bias combined with abstract pattern construction. What a horrible combination. Volume cannot
    be ignored. Unfortunately lacking again today so far...

On the topic of off-topic...

Despite Edwards & Magee's book having gained way more publicity and being coined "The Bible Of Technical Analysis",
    most people are unfamiliar with the true history. Schabacker was a student of Dow's theories though he took those
    concepts in a new direction. He published his ideas as a weekend editor of The New York Times and was the youngest
    ever editor of Forbes magazine. He did indeed manage money for an elite group of clients. He famously predicted the
    Great Market Crash of 1929 one month before its beginning in his article in the September 1929 issue of Forbes. In 1935
    his life was cut short at the young age of 36! After his death, his brother-in-law, none other than Robert Edwards, took
    over the Schabacker Institute. He was previously employed as a horticulturist for the Burpee Seed Company. He had
    received a copy of Schabacker's lessons which he had taught in a course to Wall Street traders during the early 1930s.
    Together with John Magee, an engineer from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, he edited and rewrote
    Schabacker's lessons into the book Technical Analysis of Stock Trends. To the best of my knowledge, he did manage
    money for clients as well as trade for himself. Although both were a major part of my study of Charting and remain go-to
    references, because of the history and IMHO the clarity & quality of the writing, my preference is for Shabacker's
    Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits, which was the most beneficial and enjoyable book on Technical Analysis
    I ever read...

Last edited by YLJ: 22/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.