LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

yep don't disagree with anything you said. I am a FA long...

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3449
    yep don't disagree with anything you said. I am a FA long term investor and TA is not needed or used by me. Having said that when 95% of my investment wealth is in one share even what Tim Goyder is having for breakfast interests me, as do charts that map sentiment and trading patterns and indicate trends. They can sometimes forewarn of a fundamental long term change in trend in a share before it becomes apparent in the FA which is there but which the investor has become blinded to because of his confirmation bias towards a share. My most profitable investment decisions were my decisions to sell, not to buy. When FA indicates it is coming close to sell time then TA is of value. I should also say that I don't need TA to calm my nerves with respect to LTR long term, the FA says it all. Newer or younger investors might find it reassuring though, when it backs up the FA. Charting is not hokus pokes IMO, the problem is that many chartists seem to be possessed by it. It is a tool, not magic, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.