LTR 1.58% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Well I was somewhat disappointed by the opening this morning and...

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Well I was somewhat disappointed by the opening this morning and so I sold my trading position into the strength while it was still there, with a small profit. This does keep me flexible in order to trade again, here or somewhere else. Didn’t touch my much larger main holdings though, maintaining my CGT discount positions.
    I‘m quite happy to have re-established my trading position again, ready to deploy where ever I see fit, certainly with all the risks that brings with it. However I may have to do this in silence, because some holders of different stocks, e.g. AVZ as a prime example, simply want to argue if one posts one’s opinion about trading their stock ST and doing so successful. Sorry to say, but you guys saw this being dragged over here as well with posting off topic contributions, cross promotion and even giving unlicensed advice. LOL then I even get the blame once they are moderated.
    Anyway as for LTR‘s and any personal situations it is everyone has to decide for themselves, because traders have a different risk profile to investors. Traders lock in profits when available, while investors and especially LT investors do need to allow for drawdowns, which are part of the LT game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.5¢ 95.5¢ 92.5¢ $4.350M 4.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 942 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 143113 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.