LTR 2.46% 62.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-6413

1. 1,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    I remember some did that with KDR, they thought they had time, then the WES take over came. There will be no such thing as a quiet period with LTR. The lithium price, lithium demand, geo-politics, EVs, disruptive technology, the death of fossil fuels etc are all going the right way and then we have off takes and Buldania news before Xmas, plus Instos who are not in LTR will want in. If you thought the DFS and DSS to be poor documents then by all means sell but clearly they were ground breaking and will produce a cash cow. LTR is also continuing to explore for more lithium TG said. So those selling now to buy in on the up are taking a risk I am not prepared to take with my retirement. Good traders who sit on the screens and charts 24/7 are the exception, everyone else keep your eyes on your fries. I also didn't buy a word of TG's 'we are taking this all the way' line as he forget to add 'unless we get a compelling offer first'. He is a great salesman. It should be obvious that the negative posters here now are buying although they will deny it of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.015(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ $6.139M 9.712M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 392566 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 417537 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.