LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-6530

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    hi @Cabbie this is your 1st message I find appropriate...

we received so much nonsense and down ramping here on our LTR forum we are sick of them ! so we are not "aggressive" by choice but it's now become our protective defensive stance

we actually "LOVE" our LTR and I am sensitive about it so I become protective about it too...
    But I welcome constructive views as long as they are NOT insinuating rubbish or comparisons to an African stock which we don't really care about!!!
    I wish all Lithium companies do well !!!
    some will make more some less but I still want Lithium to make incredible money ; we all deserve some comforting news and being in the right market of Lithium; are hoping for an investment of a life time opportunity; and why not !!! Most Australians deserve this ; heck I am from the US living here and I believe in the Australian mining expertise; and it's like the Californians with their Gold rush ambitions ;

some people are investors like mom and pops who don't know trading ; invested their hard earned money ; they come here reading to understand about LTR and gain some confidence; hurting anyone who is a new investor is "sick" not saying that is your intention; I truly hope not...

reading @anatol and @GGG77 and @FlashPoint @@Cash Hound and @NorthernMunkey are awesome because they try their best to show people what they have really invested in but these days so many downrampers have come on board here stealing "creative ideas and understanding " space
    this is what creates issues and our aggressiveness ;

we did not have this a few months ago only started with the pullback when our DFS came out ...
    yes I was upset with what the market did after our DFS came out as I was expecting and upward move but you know everyday is unique ... and the market is king not any company or individual; the rules and humbles you

yes it humbled me and worried me as I am a newbie to LTR and in all this confusion and my risk tolerance started getting tested deeply !! I lost money yes I did but you want !!! I averaged down losing money ... why ? because of the greatness of LTR and the likes of @anatol and others

am I stupid ? time will tell but all the downrampimg confused me ; that's why they were trying to achieve but the more they downramped I doubled down even @timmi is awesome ; he has been doing this forever a long time and I believe him ; never met him but he talks sense and I respect that

so happy for your insights just be cool about it and respect the holders here ; that's all I ask
    I think you might have good experience; use it for something awesome

all the best to all LTR holders
    let the Lion ROAR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.