LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thanks for your kind words and your appreciation!Yes this...

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Thanks for your kind words and your appreciation!Yes this morning I read a chart interpretation of my favourite chartist on a different stock it was bearish (finally) however a little later he had changed his mind back to bullish and declared his earlier comments as being total garbage. Towards the end of the day he could actually go back and declare his second interpretation total crap, because the stock was down again. No wonder some of his followers supplying all those upvotes are suffering from whiplash.

Well you guys have seen my charts (2H, daily & weekly) now for quite a while, they are all based one on the other and there is a common wave count through all of them. Something to hang one’s hat on.

Now just recently I was talking about an alternative wave count. The thing is though, even though it does make complete sense to me and is following the EW rules as I have applied them over long periods of time, it is totally mind blowing and with that is becoming somewhat scary. Hang on, not for those guys talking 5 and 10 and even 15 dollars though. However I‘m somewhat hesitant to post it, because here we are trying to crack the $2 and that damn chart is pointing at 3, 4, 5 and 6 dollars and that would be the end of it either. As I said mind blowing stuff and so I would understand anyone declaring me a raging lunatic chartist.

Sorry guys even though it looks blindingly good, I think I will be sitting on it for a while longer to see if it is going to confirm my ideas step by step!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.