LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

I’m here as investor, I know what I’m talking about while you...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I’m here as investor, I know what I’m talking about while you don’t even hold a single share of ltr,!
    when you are here on the thread, and comment it, make me wonder why are you doing while you don’t have any benefits from it. What you are saying is pointless and baseless for sure.

in my opinion, be honest , I could see $2.00 or possibly $2.50 by last week of December

now , with your comment on this stock while don’t hold it and with high respect to all those that have better knowledge about chart than you and myself, your comment is mean nothing at all.

I strongly believe that if anyone investing in any stock , they could have done comprehensive amount of study and have got enough knowledge and that’s why the DOLLAR is invested on LIONTOWN (LTR ASX for reference)
    with knowledge and fundamental which is not change and just got improved too over last 6 months, all I could see for myself ( due to financial licensing, I can’t tell you or anyone ) that LTR would see $2.00 or more by Xmas.

in any case that’s not get to target price at Xmas, i and many other good investor have got better knowledge to know that the price target is much higher ($5-$8) at the right time.

tier 1
    Australian mine ( no issues with children working in the mine or any political matter)

owned 100%
    top management
    best board team
    experienced team ( worked in mining fields for long time)

very high demand and less supply of lithium
    high price of lithium
    and I could keep writing here till Xmas for you.

all I could say to you or people like you, respect and please if you don’t know anything just ask or get education.

all the best to all holder, can’t wait for Xmas price of $2 or higher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.