LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

New TA/Charting, page-6917

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    “I thought you might want to discuss truncation in motive waves or in particular wave 3.”
    Please if you like and if possible with some examples, go right ahead to explain those wave 3 transactions, because I have real trouble seeing those. I wonder what might be the reason for that?

“you never have to obliterate past analysis with volume and spread analysis as it's there forever to see, as are the effects of anomalies between the two.”
    I’m actually surprised you still harping on with those high volume days where the absolute majority of the volume went through during the closing auctions representing prearranged deal between certain player to rebalance holdings of index funds, as they happen on a regular base for a lot of stocks in the ASX300, ASX200 and up. However you may want to explain the importance other than the rebalancing reasons.“

---- unlike waves which seem to disappear at will.”
    Waves don’t disappear, so let me assure you in my chart wave iii is alive and well on its way. That is unless you can show some sort of truncation taking place. So maybe you present your wave count in a chart rather than just raising accusations of waves disappearing or talking about the possibility of wave truncations rather than showing them in you alternative chart.

“As far as Fibonacci levels are concerned..”
    You have mentioned your views about them once or twice or possibly even more often before. I personally use them as an ideas guide rather than level, which have to be reached or if they are not the whole application of them becomes questionable and should be thrown out. That despite the fact that thousands of traders not only use them, but also do make decisions based on them. So the levels might just become self full filling and therefore as mentioned become a pretty good guide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.